What are Museum Passes?
A museum pass provides discounted rates to area museums. Passes are provided free of charge from the Chester Public Library to Library cardholders. Cardholders are allowed to use one pass per person per day. Passes may not be resold for cardholder profit. For pass availability and guidelines please call the Library at 887-3404.
What Museum Passes are available?
The following passes are available:
- American Independence Museum (Exeter, NH May-November Tuesday-Saturday 10-4)
- Aviation Museum of NH (Open Fri-Sun Only / Fri and Sat 10-4 Sun 1-4)
- Children’s Museum of New Hampshire (closed Mondays except for Holidays and school vacations)
- Currier Museum of Art (closed Tuesdays)
- McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center (Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
- Museum of Science (Open every day except: 9/3, 11/28 and 12/25)
- New England Aquarium (Discount is 50% off admission, year round)
- New Hampshire Historical Society (Open Tuesdays - Saturday 9:30-5, closed on Federal Holidays)
- New Hampshire State Parks (Available starting July. Does not include: Cannon Mountain, Flume Gorge, Hampston Beach and Wallis Sands)
- SEE Science Center (Open Mon-Fri 10-4, Sat & Sun 10-5, Closed some Holidays)
- Squam Lakes Natural Science Center (Open May 1st-November 1st 9:30-5)
Special thanks to the Friends of the Chester Public Library for purchasing the Museum of Science pass and the NH State Parks! Please contact the Library if you, or your business/organization would like to fund a Library Pass.