Planning Board Notice
August 24, 2022
On August 24th, 2022, the Chester Planning Board will hold a public hearing to adopt updated impact fees.
The meeting will start at 7:00 pm in the main conference room at the Municipal Offices at 84 Chester Street, and will be broadcast live on Channel 20 and available on the Town's cable TV streaming service - go to http://www.vod.chesterctv.com and click "Watch Now".
- Chester School Impact Fee
- Chester Town Library Impact Fee
- Chester Public Safety (Police & Fire) Impact Fees
- Chester Recreation Impact Fee
- Chester Town Roads Impact Fee
- Chester Municipal Offices Impact Fee
The application documents can be viewed during regular business hours in the Town Clerk’s Office, the Planning Board Office at the Municipal Office Building, or online using the links above. Questions and/or comments should be directed to the Planning Board Office.
Brian Sullivan, Chairman