The Town of Chester, New Hampshire, from time to time, solicits proposals from agencies or companies in order to procure a commodity, service, or valuable asset.
In principle, an RFP:
- Informs suppliers that the Town is looking to procure and encourages them to make their best effort,
- Alerts suppliers that the selection process is competitive,
- Allows for wide distribution and response,
- Ensures that suppliers respond factually to the identified requirements, and
- Follows a structured evaluation and selection procedure, so that an organization can demonstrate impartiality - a crucial factor in public sector procurements.
|Request for Proposal||Posting Date||Closing Date|
|Lease of Land to Develop Solar Array||September 9th, 2021||October 14th, 2021|
|Fuel Bids Winter Season 2021-2022||September 17th, 2021||September 27th, 2021|
|Auditing Services for FY2022-2025||January 13th, 2022||February 2nd, 2022|