Dianna Charron

Chair, Supervisors of the Checklist

(603) 887-2172

Voter Registration

You may register to vote at the Town Clerk’s Office during regular business hours up to 10 days before any election. Bring your driver’s license or state issued identification card and one of the following: birth certificate, passport, or naturalization papers. Get answers to your questions about voting in New Hampshire and how to request an absentee ballot here.

Do You Need to Change Your Party For an Upcoming Primary?

You can do this in our office during counter hours up to 10 days before any election. We will be happy to get it to the Supervisors of the Checklist so that your party change has been made before the next election.

Uniformed Service Members, Their Families, and Citizens Residing Outside of the United States

The Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act is commonly referred to as UOCAVA. UOCAVA citizens are U.S. citizens who are active members of the Uniformed Services, the Merchant Marine, and the commissioned corps of the Public Health Service and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, their eligible family members and U.S. citizens residing outside the United States. This Act provides the legal basis for these citizens’ absentee voting requirements for federal offices. Register to vote, request an absentee ballot, and update your contact information using the Federal Post Card Application. Please visit for more information.

One4All – Accessible Voting in NH

One4All is an accessible voting machine develop by the State of NH that allows voters who are blind or visually impaired, or who find it difficult to complete a paper ballot to vote independently.  It consists of a tablet and auditory prompts that allow you to vote the ballot. The NH Association for the Blind has produced a video about how the system works.