Village Cemetery Trustees

The Village Cemetery Trustees oversee the following Town Cemetery lots:

  1.  Chester Village Cemetery, an historic cemetery located in the center of Town at the intersection of NH 102 & 121.  The Chester Village Cemetery is noted as one of the oldest in the State and was purchased in 1751 by Col. John Blunt for 70 pounds.  It was entered in the National Register of Historical Places in Washington, D.C. on November 29, 1979.
  2. Sanborn Cemetery (on Fremont Road).
  3. Branch Cemetery (Town line, Chester/Raymond, NH 102)
  4. Rod and Gun Cemetery (Rod and Gun Club Road, on right just before the Church).
  5. Osgood Cemetery (Wells Village Road, on left, headed towards Sandown).
  6. Norton Cemetery (off Lane Road on Norton Road).
  7. Smith Road Cemetery (North Chester).
  8. Lane Road #1 (near Richardson’s).
  9. Lane Road #2 (at #178).
  10. Unnamed Family Lot
  11. Unnamed Family Lot

Staff Contacts

Name Title Phone
Aaron Mansur Village Cemetery Trustee (603) 505-1123
Stephen O. Landau Selectmen's Liaison (603) 887-4979

Village Cemetery Trustees

NameTitleTerm Expires
Aaron Mansur

Chair

2020

Bill Ahie

2018

Rick Schaefer

2019